Saturday, August 15, 2009

The dramatic life of Me

so my friends all started blogging and I figured I should start since I hate long hand writing. But its all good this will keep me occupied when I don't want to do school work........ :p

So I am a freshman in collage now I am enrolled in a baptist college online called Liberty university. it is going to be awkward at first my major is going to be Psychology and after I get my masters in it I am going to get licensed marriage and family therapist. which is kind of ironic because of the family I come from. Its pretty broken but we love each other anyways.......besides my biological father.....long story there. but this semester is mainly going to be awkward because as of right now I am 6 months pregnant with a baby girl...who in the end is going up for adoption...many a person disagrees with me but I can't handle a baby and 8 years of college its just to hard for me I want to get my life in order and be married before I think about having more kids which will be awhile because I am in a dating rut right now........but its life this thing happens.....and my belief is that God sent this baby to me for another baby who isn't able to have babies and that makes me happy, that I can serve my lord and grow stronger at the same time and come to know more of who I am and what I want out of my life other than happiness and a husband

No comments:

Post a Comment