Saturday, March 27, 2010

well life has been nothing but amazing even with this last week being a downer. well I am ina relationship and it is going more than spplendid I am moving in with him soon, we met back in high school and went on one date. and when he comes home to utah for a visit in july my friend melanie and I are surprising him at an ungodly hour for breakfast a double date and a visit with old friends and meeting my friends and family. I am so stoked. and the great hting is he loves to hear updates about Ashley and he doesn't mind when I talk about her. although I haven't been talking about her as much as a used to its still nice to not have to hold it in. It was a big part of my growing up last year and by far the hardest thing I did (being pregnant) ugh I want another baby but I am settling on waiting becuae I know I can't handle one at the time.. But anyways here's to ALL my family and friends that helped me with the decision I made even you mom you were great to me even though you didn't like what I did and even though we had our hard times you understood me and I couldn't have asked for more and to my family in idaho I will always love you for letting me be and not pushing like everyone did while I was here for one decision or the other

1 comment:

  1. It's kind of interesting that your life is taking the same path that mine did 18 years ago. Sailors are nice, especially in uniform!

    ReplyDelete