Wednesday, September 25, 2013

just blargh

I am now a parent of a wonderful 19 month old little boy named Mark Boyd Vore and I wouldn't change anything except the fact that I live with my parents and Mara and Meyrick are trying to micromanage my parenting telling me "you're lazy, because you never watch you son." mark doesn't need constant eye contact for me to watch him I wear myself out playing with him until nap time and then sometimes after nap time on days the other kids have school I am sick and tired of them trying to tell me how to be a mom I have done a bang up job with out there help Mark was just fine when I had a place of my own he doesn't get into much and what he does get into I take care of I just wish I could be on my own or at least in a room mate situation where my siblings weren't present in my parenting life I am so tempted to just disappear and see what they think of losing mark and I completely but that's not good for mark or for me so I will just have to suffer through what hell they decide to bring to me today with their verbal putdowns

No comments:

Post a Comment