Wednesday, September 2, 2009

wow I fell behind

well its been two weeks since I last blogged
I have been in Idaho visiting my paternal grandparents and sadly my dad too. but things are all day. this weekend I am spending time with danielle instead of going camping with family.....but its all good shopping and going out to eat with out guys for a whole weekend could a girl ask for anything else to make a weekend perfect!!! :)
well I am planning on inducing my labor for my baby so danielle and the adopting mom Lynette and I are all gertting together and we are going to plan it all out. this is going to be fun (not)
well lall my friuends are leaving this saturday to go back up to rexburg for school, I am going to be lonely in church again.
but I have a couple of dates lined up but none of that romantic stuff. thats is for if you mean to get serious with a guy not if you want to get to know him as a guy first.....

No comments:

Post a Comment