Tuesday, September 8, 2009

WOW

Holy Hannabells its been a long time since I blogged. I am getting way lazy now that I can't really move around like I used to!
well tonight was a great night I announced the adoption to the couple, Alan and Lynette!! It was great fun i bought pink and white stereamers and white balloons and set them up around a small office and then I had a pink and brown diaper bag full of stuff, there was a pink mobil, a bottle with a pink rim, a pink towel that said 'once upon a time' that cam with three washclpthes, and two bibns one was green and blue (I think) that said 'I love my big brother, and the other was pink and it also said ' I love my big brother.
I swear I never have a camera when I need one. Darn it not having a job anymore I never have any money andmore!!!!
but other than that it has been a busy summer I went to Idaho for two weeks while my maternal grandparents went on an Alaskan cruise and then we got home on a wedsday and that friday we went camping for a family reunion!!! crazy crazy and now I am pooped out and out of the habit of trying to go for a walk to try and keep in shape,.........so much good that is doing

and then this week has been pretty busy monday we got home from the camping, tuesday I went shopping for the announcement of the adoption for that night, wendsday is my only free day, thursday I have a prenatal appointment at 8 30 in the AM and then at 10 in the AM I am hanging out with my friend annalyn! and then that night I am going to try and make it to group at the adoption agency, friday I have a date, and saturday I am going to a picnic with Alan and Lynette and their two little boys and that night I am going to a play...........WHEW what a week

No comments:

Post a Comment