Monday, December 28, 2009

>.<

I don't know what to do these days I think the holidays are catching up to me but I am not sure I feel listless and I am wondering if is about the adoption, or if it really is the holidays. I am starting to worry all I want to do is sit around and read and no interact with people I feel bad for my friend Ana she is supportive but I feel like I am ignoring her when she comes over. she is always worried about my feelings and I keep telling her I have no surface emotions in the public. Is something wrong with me or is it normal to feel like this after having a baby?
I really don't know what to do I am working really hard on getting ready for the temple and its going alright but am I doing it for the right reasons?

2 comments:

  1. It is so normal to feel like that after having a baby. I felt like that too. And it's got to be worse for you because you've experienced some loss. Talk to your doctor. You could be having some postpartum depression!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you are doing it because YOU think it is the right path for you then it is the right reason. If you are doing it for any other reason then it is not the right reason.

    As for the feeling down. Call your DR ASAP don't wait.

    ReplyDelete